Beautiful Restaurant In Downtown Petaluma For Sale
- Petaluma, California - North
- Asking price:
- Sales revenue:
- Net profit:
This restaurant is ideally located in the heart of Sonoma County in the quaint town of Petaluma, just 45 minutes North of the Golden Gate Bridge, on the main artery thru Petaluma and towards Bodega Bay. The restaurant is close to the new Smart Train station and many other downtown amenities. The restaurant is tastefully decorated with beautiful with lots of natural light. This business is fully equipped for success with many large items including a six-burner stove, eight-foot Type 1 hood, three compartment sink, walk-in refrigerator, single door freezer and much more. The current menu can be kept as is or converted to many other types of cuisines.
• The restaurant space 1,674 square feet + a large scenic outdoor patio
• Seating for 40+ inside this beautiful restaurant and 20 additional seats on the fenced outdoor patio
• Hours of operation: Open 6 days a week for lunch & dinner and closed on Mondays
Price includes: Furniture, fixtures, equipment, goodwill, leasehold improvements,
leasehold interest, and an ABC Type 41 On-Sale Beer & Wine License.
For more information and a private tour please contact Jeff Sacher, Santa Rosa Business & Commercial, BRE #01253061.
Disclaimer: The information provided here is compiled from information obtained by the Seller(s). The broker makes no representation as to its accuracy or reliability. Buyer(s) should rely upon their own verification and that of their financial &/or legal advisors with regard to this information.
- Lease terms:
- Buyer shall negotiate a new long term lease with the Seller’s landlord
- Located in the historic downtown area of Petaluma, in the heart of Sonoma County
- Furniture / Fixtures value:
- Inventory / Stock value:
If you are interested in finding out more about this business for sale, click on the button below.