Busy Mexican Market And Taqueria For Sale
- Rohnert Park, California - North
- Asking price:
- Sales revenue:
- Net profit:
This is a Great Opportunity to Own a Busy Mexican Market and Taqueria with an Excellent Track Record of Sales. This market is in an excellent location providing good exposure to passing traffic and easy access on a busy main street. It is a Full Service Mexican Market with limited competition in the area. The Market includes a busy meat department, produce, a wide range of dry goods, and a popular Taqueria! This Market Has Been Open since early 2009, and rapidly increasing revenues make this a rare business opportunity for a New Owner! Excellent sales revenue for 2018 were over $1 Million!
This Market and Taqueria is located on a very busy main street in Rohnert Park, California. The Market is approximately 4100 square feet. The rent for the Market and Taqueria is very reasonable at $4370/month. The current lease terms runs through January 2024, and there are 2 five year options to extend the lease. The building includes a dedicated parking lot with easy access to the Market and Taqueria.
This Business has significant equipment, all of which appear to be in Good Condition. Major equipment includes a fully equipped commercial kitchen with an approximately 15’ hood, 6-burner stove and flat top grill, 2-basket deep fryer, char broiler, and plenty of refrigeration and freezer capacity. The fully equipped meat department includes meat slicers, grinders, scales, meat saw and a beautiful approximately 30 foot long refrigerated meat display case. The business also features a 10-door walk-in refrigerator and beverage display case, a walk in Freezer, a Point of Sale system with 3 stations, and a Video Security System. The popular Taqueria also includes a Type 41 Beer and Wine license for consumption of beer in the Taqueria, 4 beers on tap, and seating for 24 customers with a Big Screen TV for entertainment.
Inventory of approximately $50,000 is in addition to the purchase price.
Disclaimer: the information provided here is compiled from information obtained by the seller(s). The broker makes no representation as to its accuracy or reliability. Buyer(s) should rely upon their own verification and that of their financial and/or legal advisers with regard to this information
- Lease terms:
- The rent for the Market and Taqueria is very reasonable at $4370/month. The current lease terms runs through January 2024, and there are 2 five year options to extend the lease.
- Leasehold rent:
- Excellent location on a busy main street with good exposure. There is plenty of easy parking in the dedicated lot.
- Premises details:
- The Market is approximately 4100 square feet. The rent for the Market and Taqueria is very reasonable at $4370/month. The current lease terms runs through January 2024, and there are 2 five year options to extend the lease. The building includes a dedicated parking lot with easy access to the Market and Taqueria.
- Size in square feet:
- Expansion potential:
- The current owner has done no advertising, and this could be a good way to increase awareness about the store and bring in more customers. For other expansion ideas please contact broker.
- Competition / Market:
- Limited competition in the area gives this market a nice advantage.
- Reasons for selling:
- Health issue forces sale.
- Trading hours:
- Current hours of operation are 7:30-8:30 every day except Sunday when the business closes at 8pm.
- 12 including owner
- Years established:
- 2009, current owner 2014
- Support & training:
- Seller will provide a training period to the new owner.
- Furniture / Fixtures value:
- Inventory / Stock value:
If you are interested in finding out more about this business for sale, click on the button below.