Busy & Long Established Tap Room & Grill For Sale
- Santa Rosa, California - North
- Asking price:
- Sales revenue:
- Net profit:
Incredible opportunity to purchase The Westside Taproom & Grill, a unique, local, neighborhood business in West Santa Rosa that serves the finest craft and domestic beers in a cool, relaxed atmosphere. The Restaurant has 26 Draught faucets, pool table, multiple wide screen TVs and a fully equipped kitchen. The Taproom is popular with both locals and tourists and enjoys high ratings on Yelp, Facebook and Tripadvisor. Location has enjoyed over 30 years as a busy neighborhood hangout.
- Premise is 2,515 square feet (approx.) with indoor seating for 89
- Equipment includes: assortment of reach-in refrigerators, condiment refrigerators and freezers; 2
glass chillers; 2 double basket fryers; 24” flat top grill; 30” Charbroiler; 14 wide screen TVs; Square
POS system; Coin Operated pool table; Security system with 5 cameras; Fixed assets include:
12’-0” (approx.) Type-1 Exhaust hood; 22’ X 6.5’ Walk-in Refrigerator; triple bar-back sink; prep sink;
handsinks; 3-compartment warewashing sink with pre-rinse sprayer; utility mop sink and more.
- Business was established with current concept in 2004. The business has enjoyed a continued
success in this location since 1988
- Restaurant typically operates 7 days a week: Monday-Saturday 11:00 am-12:00 am and Sunday
11:00am-9:00pm with “Hoppy” hour Monday-Saturday 3:00pm-6:00 pm
- Under regular conditions, the owner works fulltime with 1 full-time and 7 part-time employees
- Premise is licensed with a Type 41 Beer and Wine License
Price Includes: Furniture, fixtures and equipment, leasehold interest, leasehold improvements, DBA, recipes/menu and goodwill. Some personal items may be excluded from the sale.
Disclaimer: The information provided here is compiled from information obtained by the Seller(s). The broker makes no representation as to its accuracy or reliability. Buyer(s) should rely upon their own verification and that of their financial and/or legal advisers with regard to this information.
- Lease terms:
- Rent is $5,030.00 (approx.) and $2,540.00 (approx.) NNN. Current term ends May 31, 2022 with (1) five-year option. Qualified buyer may negotiate new lease terms with landlord.
- Furniture / Fixtures value:
- Inventory / Stock value:
If you are interested in finding out more about this business for sale, click on the button below.