Coffee Shop & Deli--Healdsburg, Ca For Sale
- Healdsburg, California - North
- Asking price:
- Sales revenue:
- $250k - $500k
- Net profit:
This is a wonderful opportunity to purchase a nicely equipped coffee shop and deli with a great location in prosperous Healdsburg, CA. In operation since 2009, this business is well positioned to serve both the local residents of Healdsburg and the constant flow of tourists coming to enjoy Healdsburg and the Sonoma County Wine Country.
In addition to serving delicious espresso drinks, this business also offers a great selection of breakfast and lunch foods, including tasty pastries, breakfast sandwiches and burritos, delicious deli sandwiches, assorted crepes, and salads. There are excellent opportunities for expanding this business including adding a Beer and Wine License, expanding the deli and food offerings, expanding the hours of operation, and a marketing focus toward both the busy tourist industry and locals looking for a place to call their own. Contact Broker for additional details regarding this great opportunity to become part of the Healdsburg food and beverage scene.
This business has a great location on a major intersection in Healdsburg, CA. A big plus is the large parking lot providing easy access and convenient parking for customers, which is often hard to come by in downtown Healdsburg. The leased space is large and very comfortable, with seating for 50 plus inside and another 12 on the outside patio, making this business a great meeting place for locals. There is a large kitchen area and back room which offers plenty of space for storage and food prep, and room for expansion. The leased space is approximately 2134 square feet, and rent including NNN charges is reasonable at $5313/month. There are about three years left on the current lease term, and there is also a five year option to extend the lease.
This business is nicely equipped, with major equipment including an Espresso Machine, Coffee Grinders, 3-Door Refrigerator, 3-Door Freezer, Commercial Blenders, Crepe Machines, Panini Presses, Ice Machine, Security System, and Point of Sale System. There is comfortable furniture for customers, large tables to accommodate meeting groups, and a big screen TV.
Additional Information: Open 5:30am-4pm Mon-Fri, and 7am-3pm Sat/Sun. The business operates with 3 part time and 3 full time employees. Inventory of about $2500 is in addition to the purchase price. This business was established in 2009.
CONTACT BROKER TODAY FOR ADDITIONAL INFORMATION AND TO SCHEDULE A TOUR!
Disclaimer: The information provided here is compiled from information obtained by the Seller(s). The broker makes no representation as to its accuracy or reliability. Buyer(s) should rely upon their own verification and that of their financial &/or legal advisors with regard to this information.
- Lease terms:
- The leased space is large and very comfortable, with seating for 50 plus inside and another 12 on the outside patio, making this business a great meeting place for locals. There is a large kitchen area and back room which offers plenty of space for storage and food prep, and room for expansion. The leased space is approximately 2134 square feet, and rent including NNN charges is reasonable at $5313/month. There are about three years left on the current lease term, and there is also a five year option to extend the lease.
- Excellent Location in Healdsburg, CA, a very popular tourist town in the Sonoma County Wine Country. Popular with locals and tourists.
- Premises details:
- This business is nicely sized, with plenty of room for customers to comfortable enjoy their coffee and food items, along with a good sized kitchen area with generous space for food prep and storage. The location has a dedicated parking lot, providing easy access for customers. The leased space is about 2134 sq ft, and rent including NNN charges is $5313/month. The lease has about three years left on it, and also includes a five year option to extend the lease.
- Size in square feet:
- Expansion potential:
- There are many ways a new owner could expand this business. A new owner could add a beer and wine license and expand the food offerings, improve social media and online presence which is currently NOT emphasized, offer space for local groups to have meetings, etc.
- Trading hours:
- 5:30am - 4pm Mon-Fri and 7am - 3pm Sat and Sun.
- 6, including 3 full time, 3 part time employees.
- Years established:
- Support & training:
- Seller will provide a training period to the new owner.
- Furniture / Fixtures value:
- Inventory / Stock value:
If you are interested in finding out more about this business for sale, click on the button below.