Copy/Print/Shipping Business Service Center For Sale
- Santa Rosa, California - North
- Asking price:
- Sales revenue:
- $100k - $250k
- Net profit:
This Business is an Excellent Opportunity for a New Owner to Purchase a Turn-Key Business With Very Low Overhead. This Business Offers a Wide Range of Office Services, Including but Not Limited to Copying, Printing, Shipping, Sales of Retail Office Supplies, Notary Services, Etc. With a Desirable Business to Business Type of Marketing Approach, Sales Revenues are Increasing as the Customer Base Grows.
The Current Owner Has Established a Growing List of Accounts with Local Businesses on Which a New Owner May Continue to Build. This Business is Fully Equipped and Would be a Great Fit for a First Time Business Owner, an Experienced Operator Looking for a New Venture, or a Husband Wife Team Looking for a Family Business. Family Friendly Hours are Monday-Friday 8am-6pm!
The Location is Approximately 634 Square Feet, With Current Rent Including NNN Charges Very Reasonable at $1608/month. The Lease runs through January 2020, and may be extended beyond that date with the landlord. The Space is Very Nicely Improved and Presents a Professional Image to Customers and is Located in a Busy Shopping Center.
This Business is Fully Equipped and Ready to Go for a New Owner. All Equipment is paid off and owned by the seller. Major Equipment Includes a Ricoh Black and White Digital Copier with Finisher, a Ricoh Pro Color Digital Copier with Finisher, Document Binding Machines, Laminator, Professional Paper Cutters, Business Card Cutter, Electric Paper Drills, Computers, etc etc...the list of Equipment is Quite Extensive! Contact Broker for Additional Details and a Full Equipment List.
There are Many Ways a New Owner Could Work to Expand This Business, Including Offering Mobile Phones and Service, Direct Marketing to Schools and Businesses for their Copying and Printing Needs, Expanding the Inventory of Retail Products for Sale (Office Supplies ), Sub-Leasing Part of the Space to a Related Business (Bookkeeper/CPA/Tax Preparer), etc.
Contact Broker for Additional Details.
Disclaimer: The information provided here is compiled from information obtained by the Seller(s). The broker makes no representation as to its accuracy or reliability. Buyer(s) should rely upon their own verification and that of their financial &/or legal advisors with regard to this information.
- Lease terms:
- The Location is Approximately 634 Square Feet, With Current Rent Including NNN Charges Very Reasonable at $1608/month. The Lease runs through January 2020, and may be extended beyond that date with the landlord. The Space is Very Nicely Improved and Presents a Professional Image to Customers and is Located in a Busy Shopping Center.
- Excellent location in a busy shopping center which includes a Starbucks.
- Premises details:
- Nicely appointed space has a professional image and convenient parking for customers.
- Expansion potential:
- There are many ways this business could be expanded. Currently open only Mon-Fri, opening on the weekend would help capture more business. A new owner could also expand services and offer graphic art services and web design. One could also do more outreach to businesses throughout the area offering to handle their printing and copying needs.
- Competition / Market:
- Limited competition in the immediate area gives this business a nice advantage.
- Reasons for selling:
- Family demands force sale.
- Trading hours:
- 8am-6pm M-F
- owner operated
- Years established:
- 2009, current owner 2012
- Support & training:
- The seller will provide a training period to the new owner.
- Furniture / Fixtures value:
- Inventory / Stock value:
If you are interested in finding out more about this business for sale, click on the button below.