Highly-profitable Bar With Real Property For Sale
- Santa Rosa, California - North
- Asking price:
- Sales revenue:
- Net profit:
Heralded as one of the main attractions of Santa Rosa’s ‘Tipsy Triangle’, Gary’s at the Belvedere offers the perfect juxtaposition of classy and causal. The funky, Victorian décor and lively atmosphere has created a loyal customer base ranging from college students to middle-aged patrons.
Enjoy a slice from Joey’s Pizza upstairs or play a game of pool on one of the five tables situated closely to the large warp-around bar. The large outdoor patio adjacent to the building provides plenty of space for large celebratory gatherings or weekend escapades. This is a great opportunity for a new owner to continue the legacy of one of the most admired bars in Sonoma County.
• 2,000 sq.ft.
• Type-47 Liquor License is included.
• Annual Gross Sales: $1.18M
• Adjusted Cash Flow: $325k
- Premises details:
- This highly desired 4,456 SF Victorian house is one of the finer remaining homes in Santa Rosa designed by locally prominent architect Brainerd Jones. The house has been well maintained and currently has two well known operating businesses: Gary's at the Belvedere and Joey's Original Pizza. The current operating restaurant Joey's is extremely busy and is currently on a month-to-month rent. The current owners and operators of Gary's at the Belvedere have a full bar and have continuously reported abundant revenue for the past twelve years. It won't be available for long so jump on this opportunity to live and run your own restaurant/bar in the same convenient location!
- Size in square feet:
- Furniture / Fixtures value:
- Inventory / Stock value:
If you are interested in finding out more about this business for sale, click on the button below.