Ice Cream Shop, Santa Rosa For Sale
- Santa Rosa, California - North
- Asking price:
- Sales revenue:
- Net profit:
OPPORTUNITY: This is a great opportunity to own a recently renovated ice cream shop conveniently located across the street from two large schools. Previously a self-serve yogurt shop, this 1,100 sq.ft. space has an efficient layout for quick grab-and-go, ice cream, shaved ice, and boba teas. The owner has made substantial tenant improvements that offers for an exceptionally clean and desirable aesthetic, while coinciding with many Health Department requirements. A new owner may continue with the existing concept or revert to a self-serve business.
The sale includes a Bossen tapioca pearl maker, a KOUWO automatic bubble tea cup sealing machine, a Carnival King shaved ice machine, Fresser tea maker, four large flat screen TVs for menu display, a Clover POS system, one TRUE 16-tub display freezer for ice cream, one Everest two-door refrigerator, one lowboy two-door refrigerator, one Manitowoc ice maker, and one large Whirlpool freezer.
• Base rent is $1,506.79/mo. plus NNN fees. Lease expires March 31, 2024.
• Plentiful free parking available in the shopping center parking lot.
• Neighboring businesses include nail and tanning salons.
• There are currently two employees: 1 part-time and 1 full-time.
• Business was established in 2018.
• Hours of Operation: Mon-Sat 1pm – 8pm
PRICE INCLUDES: Leasehold Improvements, Goodwill, Furniture, Fixtures and Equipment
- Size in square feet:
- Years established:
- Furniture / Fixtures value:
- Inventory / Stock value:
If you are interested in finding out more about this business for sale, click on the button below.