Liquor Store--Well Established For Sale
- Cloverdale, California - North
- Asking price:
- Sales revenue:
- $500k - $1m
- Net profit:
Liquor Store on Busy Main Street Near Freeway Exit
This is a wonderful opportunity to purchase a busy Liquor Store with an excellent location just off a Highway 101 exit. This store is located in a shopping center on a busy main street with great exposure to passing traffic. The business is popular with both tourists and locals, and known for offering a great selection of wines, beer, and liquor. The current owner does not work in the store on a regular basis, making this a great opportunity for an Owner-Operator who can run the business full time.
This liquor store is nicely equipped. The equipment includes both a 10 Door and 7 Door Beverage Cooler, giving plenty of space for Beer and other cold drinks. There is also a 2-door glass door freezer, ice machine, security system with 10 cameras, 2 computers and a point of sale system etc. The assets also include an ABC Type 21 full liquor license.
Location offers excellent exposure. The lease runs through May, 2022. The leased space is approximately 1100 square feet, and rent is reasonable at $2625/month plus CAM. The landlord is willing to extend the lease to a longer term for a qualified tenant.
Purchase Price does not include inventory, which is in addition to the Purchase Price. Current Hours are 7:30 AM - 10 PM seven days per week. The owner is absentee. The business is operated by 3 employees.
Contact a broker to schedule a tour!
Disclaimer: the information provided here is compiled from information obtained by the seller(s). The broker makes no representation as to its accuracy or reliability. Buyer(s) should rely upon their own verification and that of their financial &/or legal advisors with regard to this information.
- Lease terms:
- The lease runs through May, 2022. The leased space is approximately 1100 square feet, and rent is reasonable at $2625/mo plus CAM. The landlord is willing to extend the lease to a longer term for a qualified tenant.
- Convenient location near a freeway exit. Plenty of on site parking available for customers.
- Expansion potential:
- The current owner is absentee, paying employees to operate the business. The owner rarely goes to this store, and I think a hands of owner operator will be a great benefit in promoting this store.
- Reasons for selling:
- Other business interests.
- Support & training:
- Seller will provide a training period to the new owner.
- Furniture / Fixtures value:
- Inventory / Stock value:
If you are interested in finding out more about this business for sale, click on the button below.