Long Established Family Owned Hamburger Restaurant For Sale
- California - North
- Asking price:
- Sales revenue:
- Net profit:
The restaurant has an outstanding reputation for serving a delicious menu for 40 years, with the current owner operating since 2014. This restaurant has a simple and successful concept that is ready for a new owner to take over or expand upon. This opportunity is fully equipped with seating for approx. 30 diners, an 8 foot Type 1 Hood (approx.), 2 Deep Fryers, Char Broiler, Ice Machine, Hand Sinks, Three Compartment Sink, Mop Sink, Freezer and Refrigerator, and more. The restaurant enjoys local patronage as well as a steady stream of tourist and recreationists looking for classic American cuisine. The operation is completely turnkey and perfect for a buyer and an owner operator looking to enter the restaurant industry. A new and motivated owner who wanted to add income and make this place even better could add beer & wine to the menu, expand upon the hours by adding service on Monday &/or Tuesday, add some outdoor seating, add some additional menu items, add a delivery service, etc.
• Located on just off Sonoma Highway in the heart of the Sonoma Wine Country
• Proudly serving Sonoma County since 1973
• There is seating for 28 – 30 in the dining room
• Hours of operation: Wednesday – Sunday 11:00am – 8:00pm
Price includes: Furniture, fixtures, equipment, goodwill, covenant not to compete, leasehold improvements.
For more information &/or to schedule a private tour please contact Michele Habeeb, Agent DRE# 02066624, Santa Rosa Business & Commercial.
Disclaimer: The information provided here is compiled from information obtained by the Seller(s). The broker makes no representation as to its accuracy or reliability. Buyer(s) should rely upon their own verification & that of their financial &/or legal advisors with regard to this information.
- Lease terms:
- The current rent for this 1500 square foot space (approximately) is $3,000 per month. A new long-term lease will be negotiated with the landlord.
- Sonoma Wine Country, less than an hour north of the Golden Gate Bridge.
- Support & training:
- Owner is happy to stay on for training and transition.
- Furniture / Fixtures value:
- Inventory / Stock value:
If you are interested in finding out more about this business for sale, click on the button below.