Marin County Cafe For Sale
- San Rafael, California - North
- Asking price:
- Sales revenue:
- $500k - $1m
- Net profit:
The restaurant was open 7 days a week from 6:00 a.m. until 9:00 p.m. They featured home-style breakfast and lunch with a creative dinner menu reminiscent of the Original Joe’s in San Francisco. Joe’s Café has been the go-to brunch destination for the Marin area.
The expansive dining room features over 100 seats with 2 bar areas and a private dining area. The kitchen features a 20-foot hood, range, fryers, flat top, large walk in, 2 group espresso machine and extensive small-wares list.
This is a great opportunity to build on the existing business or bring a new concept and benefit from the extensive infrastructure and equipment.
• Rent is $7,600/mo. for app 3360 sq/ft.= $2.26 sq/ft.
• 2 large bathrooms
• 10,000 sq/ft lot with 20 parking spaces including 1 ADA
• This business is currently closed
• A current Marin County site review is in place.
- Lease terms:
- Term expires Feb. 28, 2022 with a 5-year option.
- Leasehold rent:
- 4150 REDWOOD HWY, SAN RAFAEL, CA. 94903
- Size in square feet:
- Furniture / Fixtures value:
- Inventory / Stock value:
If you are interested in finding out more about this business for sale, click on the button below.