Northern California Media Blast Company For Sale
- California - North
- Asking price:
- Sales revenue:
- Net profit:
Opportunty: This Northern California soda blast company specializes in the new, revolutionary paint-stripping technology that removes paint and contaminate without harming the underlying surface. This business’ services include auto paint removal, surface cleaning, and graffiti removal and is compatible with an array of surfaces including metal, fiberglass, wood, brick, etc. The soda blasting systems use a non-hazardous, food-grade material that is 100% water soluble and environmentally friendly. One full-time technician/owner is willing to remain as an employee and RMO to fulfill licensing requirements.
The listing price includes:
- 2009 GMC Work Truck 3500 1-ton w/boxes and Tommy Lift
- 2002 DB200 blaster/Compressor with trailer & air tank, Sullivan Paltek Model #D2100H10UD, MMLJ INC.
- 2015 DB210 Sullivan Paltek Model #D210PHSBS
- MMLJ Flatbed trailer
- Hotsy Pressurer Washer 1075SSE
- Generator: 8750 Watt Portable
- Separate tank
- Airless sprayer
- Extra blasting pod with attachments for power washer, water collector, 6 air lines and quick connector.
- Business is currently home-based with a nearby rental storage unit.
- Food Industry-friendly: FDA/USDA Approved, Kosher Certified, and OSHA Approved.
- Gross Sales increased by 78% from 2017 to 2018.
Price includes: Goodwill and Equipment.
- Furniture / Fixtures value:
- Inventory / Stock value:
- Home based:
- This business can be run from home.
- This business can be relocated.
If you are interested in finding out more about this business for sale, click on the button below.