Restaurant And Bar In Downtown Petaluma For Sale
- Petaluma, California - North
This is Petaluma’s downtown spot for a fun night out! The restaurant and bar has a full bar, 16 beers on tap and fresh food made daily with all of the ingredients purchased locally, including free range, grass-fed proteins. This opportunity has a Type 47 full alcohol license, a huge banquet room, large enough to contain a party of 100 people, and a fully equipped kitchen area. This restaurant and bar is ready for a Buyer to take over this excellent opportunity.
For more information and a private tour please contact Jeff Sacher, Santa Rosa Business & Commercial, Owner/Broker
Disclaimer: The information provided here is compiled from information obtained by the Seller(s). The broker makes no representation as to its accuracy or reliability. Buyer(s) should rely upon their own verification and that of their financial &/or legal advisors with regard to this information.
- Lease terms:
- This space is 3,700 square feet+ (approximately and not measured) + the outdoor patio. The current rent is $6,670 per month, on a gross basis. The current lease term expires December 31, 2022 with two additional five-year options available to the tenant to extend.
- This restaurant and bar is in the historical downtown area of Petaluma, less than an hour north of the Golden Gate Bridge.
- Premises details:
- There is plenty of street parking available as well as the nearby parking garage. The restaurant and bar have 60 seats inside the restaurant, 80 seats in the banquet room, and additional seats, on the outdoor patio. Business was established 2008 and has 13 employees. There is approximately $10,000 of inventory not included in the purchase price. The current hours of operation are 11:00am – 10:00pm, Sunday – Thursday and 11:00am – 2:00am, Friday and Saturday.
- Furniture / Fixtures value:
- Inventory / Stock value:
If you are interested in finding out more about this business for sale, click on the button below.