Seasonal Snack Bar - Prince Park Petaluma For Sale
- Petaluma, California - North
Sourdough Barrel Snack Shack is fully equipped and ready for a Buyer to bring their vision & desire of serving concession stand favorites to the many athletic teams and fans that visit Prince Park regularly. The space has a hood-less fryer, espresso machine, microwaves, convection oven, ice machine, two - door refrigerator, freezer and much more. Prince Parks’ busy athletic season is from March – November, when the Petaluma Girls Softball Association (PGSA) is in season which is March – June and for adult co-ed softball, which runs through November. This is an ideal business for someone to full fill their dream of creating their own food business with minimal startup costs.
• Located in beautiful Prince Park, Petaluma, just 30 miles north of the Golden Gate Bridge
• A new long-term lease will be negotiated with the landlord which is the City of Petaluma and PGSA. This business currently pays 7% of gross sales for their rent.
• Rent includes all utilities, garbage, water and restrooms
• Proudly serving Sonoma County since August of 2001
• There 4 wooden picnic tables with concrete bases & umbrellas
• Current Hours of operation: Vary depending on the season and activity of the fields
PRICE INCLUDES: Furniture, fixtures, equipment & goodwill
Disclaimer: The information provided here is compiled from information obtained by the Seller(s). The broker makes no representation as to its accuracy or reliability. Buyer(s) should rely upon their own verification & that of their financial &/or legal advisors with regard to this information.
- Lease terms:
- Monthly leasing agreements are with The City of Petaluma for months July - November and Petaluma Girls Softball Association March - June both at 7% of gross sales rate.
- Reasons for selling:
- Trading hours:
- Years established:
- Furniture / Fixtures value:
- Inventory / Stock value:
If you are interested in finding out more about this business for sale, click on the button below.