Tech Summer Camp-seller Financing Available For Sale
- California - North
- Asking price:
- Sales revenue:
- Net profit:
Seller Financing Available to Qualified Buyers!
Opportunity: Techsplosion delivers Minecraft and YouTube themed science programs to thousands of children of all ages. Techsplosion was founded in 2010 and kids have since enjoyed the various offerings including summer camps, hands-on afterschool workshops, and lively birthday party experiences. The summer camp programs extend to the North, South, and East Bay, as well as San Francisco and the Peninsula. Techsplosion has partnered with 30+ schools and recreation centers in the Bay Area.
Techsplosion has long been successful and has enjoyed its most profitable year in 2019. Majority of the profits derive from summer time. The job requires the current owner to only work full-time late-May to late-August. The remaining months require only an average of 5 hours per week, of which those can be spent remotely. The business operated out of a multi-use office space; however, the owner is now successfully operating the business from home, dissolving upwards of $14k of expenses in rent.
- Business is home-based.
- Current owner is pursuing other business ventures.
- Administrative processes and curriculum are well documented.
Price includes: Goodwill, Equipment, and Extensive Customer Contact List
- Reasons for selling:
- Owner is pursuing other business ventures.
- Years established:
- Owner financing:
- Owner financing is available. Please contact the seller for more information.
- Financing available:
- Seller Financing Available to Qualified Buyers
- Furniture / Fixtures value:
- Inventory / Stock value:
- Home based:
- This business can be run from home.
- This business can be relocated.
If you are interested in finding out more about this business for sale, click on the button below.