Profitable Auto Repair Shop--41 Year History! For Sale
- Petaluma, California - North
- Asking price:
- Sales revenue:
- Net profit:
- $100k - $250k
Tremendous opportunity to own and operate an Auto Repair Shop with a 41 year history of success! This shop has a solid customer base established over many years of providing quality service and building trust with customers. It is a nicely equipped repair shop which works on all types of cars whether they be domestic or foreign models.
The shop has an outstanding location on a very busy main street providing excellent exposure to passing traffic. The owner is semi-absentee, and is ready to retire after many years of successful operation. This business has an excellent track record of revenue and profits.
This Business is Nicely Equipped and Ready to Go for a New Owner. It features 4 car lifts, one of which is a drive-on high end Hunter Engineering Laser Alignment machine. The shop also features overhead air hoses and oil hoses plumbed to the work stations, A/C Service machine, RobinAir Transmission flush machine, Pro Cut Brake Lathe, Bosch and Snap On Diagnostic Scanners, Mig Welder, Acetylene torches , 2 Smog Machines and numerous small tools.
This Business Has a Prime Location on a Very Busy Main Street just outside the Petaluma City Limits. The location offers great exposure and easy access for customers with this shop being the closest option for a large number of homes. The shop is approximately 2500 square feet plus an outside yard area, and includes an office area, customer waiting area, and service writing desk. The Business Owner owns the real property, and will offer a long term lease to a qualified tenant with starting rent a very reasonable $3000/month.
The Business works on both Domestic and Foreign Vehicles. The owner is semi-absentee, paying employees to operate the business. Contact Broker for additional details and to schedule a tour!
Disclaimer: the information provided here is compiled from information obtained by the seller(s). The broker makes no representation as to its accuracy or reliability. Buyer(s) should rely upon their own verification & that of their financial &/or legal advisors with regard to this information.
- Lease terms:
- The business owner also owns the real estate, and is asking a reasonable $3000/mo rent for approximately 2500 sq ft of shop and office space. Property owner is open to negotiating a longer term lease for a qualified tenant.
- Excellent location in Petaluma on a very busy main street which offers great exposure to passing traffic.
- Premises details:
- The building is approximately 2500 sq ft and includes an outside yard area. The premise is nicely improved for automotive repair, and includes a service writing desk, office, customer waiting room and rest room and plenty of shop space.
- Size in square feet:
- Expansion potential:
- Room to expand! Extra lifts and space to add techs. Current owner has not been advertising or looking for new business over the past few years, so there is room for more customers!
- Competition / Market:
- Limited competition in the area gives this shop a nice edge. This business has five star Yelp ratings, which also help with the competition!
- Reasons for selling:
- After 41 years owning this business, the owner is ready to retire!
- Years established:
- Support & training:
- Seller will provide a training period to the new owner.
- Furniture / Fixtures value:
- Inventory / Stock value:
If you are interested in finding out more about this business for sale, click on the button below.